Saturday, September 14, 2013

Colors By Llarowe Custom Color - Le'Strange

   This polish is very special to me, my very first custom!  When I found out Colors By Llarowe was doing custom colors I couldn't email them fast enough.  After a bit of indecision I decided to request a Slytherin/Loki's cloak green scattered holo.  I wanted a lovely mid range green that could be worn for Halloween, Christmas, Spring, and Summer since I had nothing like that in my collection already.  I named my polish Le'Strange a play on the last name of the sinister Bellatrix from Harry Potter.  This polish is much more beautiful than I could have imagined.  I highly recommend creating your own custom color with Leah Ann, it is a wonderful experience!

Colors By Llarowe can be found here!  To inquire about a custom color of you own you will want to email l.larowe@llarowe.com.







*Shown with two coats of Colors By Llarowe Custom Colors - Le'Strange topped with one coat Seche Vite.

3 comments: